We told my parents this week in Mexico. We were taking a family photo and instead of saying 'Say Cheese' We said 'Say, Alyssa's pregnant!'
We thought we had our video camera on, but it didn't work. I'm really bummed about that but there is nothing we can do now... Oh well.
Jelina thought we were joking and everyone was like, 'What? Huh?' It was cool. Wish you could watch the video...
This week in Baja has been really nice and relaxing. I still don't really have any nausea which is nice. I just don't like eggs or the smell of cleaning products.
We wanted to tell some people through skype after telling my parents here in Mexico but the internet is waaay to slow. It would be too choppy and unclear. :/
So starting Monday we will share with other family members. I still feel risky telling people before the first trimester is over but we wanted to tell my fam in Mexico since Sierra and Jelina were with us so we couldn't be picky.
Friday, March 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment