Thursday, January 8, 2015

9 Weeks

Other than feeling tired more than normal I haven't really felt too much of a difference yet. When I was around 6-7 weeks I had some nausea a lot but that has seemed to go away. I have only gotten sick once a couple days before I told Dustin. But it didn't give away anything. He wasn't suspicious.

I didn't tell him in a dramatic way like I normally like to do. I simply gave him a card on Christmas day that he read in the car after we opened Christmas presents at my parents. I told him I forgot to give him his card.

I didn't want to tell my family yet. I am hoping to wait as long as I can. Just so it isn't an instant topic that I am questioned with... I am 9 weeks right now and I am pretty sure I can at least hide it until 12 weeks. Plus I want to schedule a doctors appointment with the Birth Center first as well. I want to be well prepared. There is new management at the Birth Center so I am curious how different it will be.

I am remembering how much I hate having to pee all the time. And it is only the first trimester. I hate getting up a couple times in the middle of the night to pee. Especially since during my first trimester it is during winter and is FREEZING in our house to get up and sit on an ice cube of a toilet after trying to be quiet and not wake Pria up. Our floors and doors are verrry loud...

No comments:

Post a Comment