On June 7th, 2012 I had a baby shower with my best and good friends at one of our closest family friend's home (Valerie Hardisty). Most pregos have their baby showers later on but I had a few really close friends of mine that were in town in Santa Rosa that week and I really wanted them to be there. So we will have a fun family one later on with possibly another dessert bar only more chocolate themed.. :D
We had a dessert bar that was themed with lemons and yellow-ish items. Lemon bars, cupcakes, snickerdoodles, candy, lemonade drinks...
I think it turned out pretty well.
Thank you Pintrest for all the wonderful ideas :)
We played some very interesting games like...
"who can make the best diaper on their partner"
"Bopping for nipples..."
And "golf"
They had to swing an orange that is inside nylon pantyhose and move a baby bottle across the room without using their hands.. Very entertaining! haha
At the end my mom brought out a crib that she got me! Yay! She did a lot for the party and spent a lot of money which I am very grateful. Thanks mom!
It was a lot of fun and I am so grateful for all those who could make it and who brought some very cute gifts :)















The shower looks beautiful! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there! I am excited to see you in a few weeks for the wedding though! xoxo
ReplyDelete