Let me first say that Dustin got 2 early fathers day gifts. One I will mention later in the post. But the other Dustin got the night before (June 16th, 2012). He felt little baby girl kicks as we were falling asleep in bed. I drank a lot of water right before just so he could feel her. She gets very active right after a lot of liquids haha. It was sweet :)
Even though the baby isn't here yet we still celebrated fathers day a little bit. I made root beer floats with "Dads Rootbeer" and Dustin loved it!
I had bought him a nice laptop case lined with leather for fathers day but last month he kept saying he needed one really bad and he was going to go out and buy one without knowing I already had one for him that was monogrammed with his initials too. So I gave that to him early.
Then we went over to my parents to have a bbq with lots of food like corn and pesto, kabobs, potato stacks I made, fruit salad, mixed greens, oysters and fish!
It was delish!





No comments:
Post a Comment