So my maternity leave starts in 2 weeks... a month before I am due basically. I only have 9 weeks off.. as far as disability insurance goes. I could take more time off in December if I wanted to but I won't be getting paid so I will have to make some decisions after baby is born. :/
Time is flying and every week I get fatter. I look in the mirror in the morning getting ready and I almost do a double-take. I say to myself, "Dang I'm getting fat. Why is that basketball there? Oh ya that's right..." Haha. It looks very strange in the mirror. So weird that my stomach is huge. My belly button is stickin out. You can see it over my clothes. Get back in there! I like my inny haha.
I won't miss hearing from every single guest that comes into the restaurant 4 same questions.
Every time...
1. When are you due?
2. Do you know what it is?
3. Is this your first?
4. Are you excited?............(I hate that question)
I also won't miss all the gift certificate buying that goes on over the holidays. It gets crazy at the restaurant. You have to have someone extra at work just to take care of those things. It isn't that annoying... but it kinda is :)
I will miss seeing a couple people at my work. Like Angela, my boss. She is so excited for me. I look forward to bringing the new baby into the restaurant just so she could hold her...
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment