Sunday, August 9, 2015

Counting down days...

The waiting game is hard. Only because you don't know if you should plan anything and you just have to see how things go day to day the weeks around your due date.

So far we have passed up a couple birthday dates of others and our anniversary which we are grateful for. We didn't really want to share our anniversary date with a kid. Just makes planning easier...

This pregnancy hasn't really been much different than when I was preg with Pria. Although, I have had more heartburn this time around during the last couple months. I also have had plugged eardrums in both ears the last month which has been very weird and FREAKISHLY ANNOYING. I constantly feel like I am in an airplane trying to pop my ears so I can hear properly. I read online that if it is pregnancy related it should go away right after having the baby. Lets hope it goes away...otherwise I have a problem...

I know Pria will be helpful and a good sister. She is very gentle already and loves seeing being around other babies. She gets excited and then asks when she can hold our baby. I just say a little bit longer. She's not ready yet...
As far as feeling any difference in my stomach it is also similar with kicks and moving around. This one, just like most girls, wants to take her time and is in no hurry to come out. I just hope the labor isn't as long as Pria's was...

Pria has watched multiple birth videos and gets really happy/smiley when the baby comes out and it is fun to watch her face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment