My philosophy is, why be selfish and have an epidural when you can sacrifice one day of your life for each kid you have and suck-it-up to actually "be a part of" the birth of your child. Yes I have not had a child and no I have not experienced all the pain. I am sure it will be hell. But women were MADE to have children. It is just not natural to have a bunch of pain meds. Not only that but your body knows when to push and when you have an epidural you usually don't know when to push and sometimes push when you shouldn't, causing more tearing than you want, and your body not feeling when your baby is ready to go through the ring of fire.
AND on top of that, there is the slight chance of being paralyzed from the epidural needle hitting the wrong spot in your spine. I will not be spending my kids life as an ironing board. No thanks.
I want 3 kids, 4 is my max, so I will suck it up for 3-4 days of my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment