Sunday, July 3, 2011

Somethin' Fishy...

So I have been more interested in eating more fish lately. I am getting tired of chicken and cow burgers. No I did not decide this because I am pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant. But it is a a very good protein to eat instead of other meats during pregnancy. Yes I do my research ahead of time. I am a pro-planner people! I plan ahead, for everything! So no, I am not pregnant, but I am preparing my body for the time that I do.
I have a list of foods that I am trying out that I do not eat really at all so that I can get used to these things. I know for a fact that I will be eating the best foods and doing a lot of yoga when the time comes because well, it will be my first and I don't want this kid coming out a dud. Lol. I am hoping to make one smarter than what I turned out to be haha.
Fish apparently is the best food for developing your child's brain in the first trimester and for growth.
My new favorite is salmon. I mean I liked it before, but every time I go to the grocery store I find myself putting some salmon in my grocery cart. YUM.


No comments:

Post a Comment