Saturday, April 28, 2012

I have to do it... but I don't wanna...

I know I have to take pictures of my belly throughout the pregnancy. First of all because people are asking me and want to see, and secondly because it is good to document for the future.
But I feel so DUMB taking these pictures of myself up against a plain wall. I want to do it in a creative way but I can't think of anything or there isn't enough light in my apartment.
I will be 15 weeks on Monday (in 2 days) and I still don't have much of a bump. Apparently I will be one of those people that will be small, then small, then sorta bumpy and then BAM! You will see the back of me not seeing anything and I will turn around and you'll be like, "DANG where did that come from!" Lol.
So back to my small little bump.
At this point when I look at myself, it just looks like I am getting really.... um, 'soft' which I don't like. I actually want a baby bump so mentally I won't think I am just getting fat haha.
I just found out that one of my friends is also pregnant but she is only at 12 weeks and apparently is showing. I want to know her definition of "showing." Is it just like my soft fat stomach or does she actually have something? She is small like me so I am curious.
OOH I just had an epiphany. I thought of a creative idea for a photo documentation of my stomach which I hate people touching or looking at in the first place. Now all the attention is going there.
Fabulous.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment