So for my first trimester as I have said, I have not had any sickness or nausea, just sleepiness. And I also have not gotten the bump yet.
Just a lot softer... lol.
I read stories of women that have a terrible first trimester and know a few that just can't keep any food down. Not me. Up until this day, I have not really felt pregnant.
I am not complaining, at all. Believe me I am grateful. I just wanted to know something was in there haha.
Today I went in for a check-up and I was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time!
My first comment was, "Yay someone's in there!" Haha. They just laughed at me.
The ladies (one was a new girl in training...) said I was perfectly healthy. I just need more calcium and more carbs. Milk and good bread basically. Which I told them I don't like to drink or have cow's milk and I am not a big bready person. So they recommended supplements for the calcium and and suck it up with bread and just do it ha.
The older lady that was in there, 'Vevita' was so happy to have a healthy pregnant woman for once. They say on average most of their clients have something high risk or they eat a lot of fast food or have really bad family medical history...etc. I thought the lady was going to hug me after I told her I like to get a wheatgrass shot 1-2 times a week.
Anyway, today was cool. I was bummed Dustin couldn't be there to hear it. But he had to work... Next time he will be able to see an ultrasound AND the heartbeat, so he will still have a chance.
Yay!
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment