The funky dreams have begun.
Starting this last week they have gotten weirder than they already were.
I REALLY can't describe them. I tried explaining one to Dustin the other day and he just looked at me like I had a big green think stuck in my teeth haha. So I will just give a simple statement of what they were basically about.
Here are a few random examples:
1. A dream with some sort of similarity with Beauty and the Beast....
2. The baby was SUPER tiny and I was afraid of losing it in a pocket or something lol
3. Dustin and I traveled to another world full of angry beings to sell all their antique/vintage junk for money. (That one didn't have a baby in it but we were gathering things to sell to have money FOR the baby haha.)
The people of that world ended up attacking me.
I will say I have been having dreams with only one certain gender. I won't say because I want people to still keep guessing. :D
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment