Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Last maternity photos before the big hurrah

These first photos were taken at our new cottage house just messing around for fun. I don't really like showing my stomach but I knew I had to get some pictures of it because most likely I will want them later I guess...



 I wanted to do something symbolic of the fact that we are doing a water birth. I found a few maternity photos online of women laying/sitting in the water but I didn't really feel like doing that. First of all because lakes and stuff are dirty/nasty and they are cold unless you are in Hawaii or something. So I just stood up to my knees instead :)








1 comment:

  1. These photos are fabulous. I look forward to hearing your birth story. I didn't know you were planning a water birth. I like laboring in the water but never can do it in the water. Will you be at home? Or a hospital with midwives? Doulas? I'm just passionate about birthing. So I love hearing about it. :)

    ReplyDelete