Friday, February 24, 2012

Eating healthier is insane!!

I already ate pretty healthy before but now I have to make sure I have the best nutrients and enough of it every day. I almost have to force myself to eat somethings every day just to get the nutrients. Yes I have a prenatal pill I take but you are still supposed to eat the right foods too.
And WATER! Oh my gosh so much water... I'm dying. Yes I add lemon to give it some flavoring but man is it boring.
Sigh.
But I do it anyway.
I have heard that the first kid every mom gives the most nutrient attention and watches everything they do, and then after the 2nd and on, they worry less. Have people done a study on if this makes the 2nd and on children less smart? I'm curious.
I'm really bummed I don't get to use my hot bikram yoga Groupons I got for myself. They expire soon and I have read that you are really not supposed to do that (since it is so hot in the room) unless you were like an instructor or did it religiously so your body was used to it.
Sad face.
My boobs are getting bigger. Ugh. I just got them to the right size. Lame. Annoying but oh well. I had to go through some of my bathing suits today and got rid of some because they are definitely not fitting anymore. Even after I have the kid. Because then there is feeding so... ya.
Bummer. And again, oh well.
I found this new thing called "Salba." Apparently it is this ancient superpower food that is from Peru that does more than a prenatal pill and is amazing. Cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment