Here are some photos of what I think are not so natural and strange...:





First of all how uncomfortable and unnatural does this look?

All this kid is thinking is,
"PLEASE take this STUPID hat off my head and take me out of this basket."

"Hmm, lets put our baby in a cocoon and put them on a plate. It will be a cute center piece at the dining table..."

I don't understand the whole new fad of putting giant animal hats on babies. This kid is going to grow up and be like, "What is that? Did you think I looked like a scary baby bird?"

Alright. This is the typical picture you see of babies (in natural light or in a studio). The baby looks cold to me (even though I know they have heaters aimed at the baby to keep them sleeping), the baby looks uncomfortable, and it just doesn't seem too creative...
Anyway, enough bashing... but that is my opinion and you won't see any pics of my babies like this.



No comments:
Post a Comment