So yesterday I took a test... And it was positive! I am really grateful it was because that is what I was hoping Dustin's birthday present was going to be. If it came out negative... I would have been screwed because... I didn't plan a backup... Imagine that.
Anyway I started out the day making pancake hearts with Aunt Cheryl's famous syrup.

Then we got ready and went to a duck/goose pond to just hang out, because Dustin said that is all he wanted to do(hang out). We brought a lot of bread and had fun feeding them. Very friendly geese...

There I gave Dustin a birthday card with a little hint of my surprise in it and he looked at me with a big "what?" face and then I pulled out his wrapped box present with 2 pregnancy test sticks in it. He was so happy and shocked at the same time. It was so cute. As I kissed him I felt a tear running down his cheek. Loved the reaction :)
Afterwards we went to Flavor (my favorite nice restaurant for hot dates :)) for lunch and had risotto, Dusty had pasta and we shared one of their amazing big crab cakes. Yum.
Then Dustin had to go to work at 3pm and I had to get ready for work that night as well. Unfortunately it is hard to get work off on big holidays at restaurants and inns. But we had a really nice day together being happy and grateful. Plus we may do more to celebrate tomorrow with more time together.

We aren't planning on telling anyone for a while so SHHHHH... As if anyone can even read this until I make it viewable to anyone... Bahaha!
I will share my little journal when the time is right.
Until then. Goodnight and it's going to be a great year!



No comments:
Post a Comment